If you already have a “Flicker” account associated with the LWA, you can go to step #7. It is much quicker after the first time. Even the first time, you can probably be adding photos to the website in less than 5 or 10 minutes.
1) Click on “Gallery” under the banner and you will go to “Flicker”.
2) Click on “join this group” under the Lake Wentworth Association
3) You will then be taken to Yahoo where if you have a yahoo account, it will ask you for a password. If you don’t have a Yahoo account, start a new one (perhaps unrelated to any other account just so you have one)
4) If you have a Yahoo account, it asks you to verify your password.
5) Then, you choose a Flicker Screen Name – anything is fine but it might be one that you can remember. (put it in a file somewhere so you can remember it).
6) Then, click on the “Upload your first photos”.
7) Then click on “choose photos and videos to upload.
8) With each photo, the initial name for your photo will be something like “image 2422”. Change the name to what you want it to be, perhaps the name of the person or whatever. Then press enter.
9) Then, click on “add tags” and put a tag on it so that people can search for the photos with that “tag”. You might put “fishing derby 2012”.
10) Then, click on the “upload 1 photo” (or how many photos you have).
11) Then, click on “upload to photostream”. Repeat for as many photos as you have.
12) Now, go to the LWA website and click on gallery.
13) Then, click on “organize and create”. You will see your photos at the bottom of the page. Drag the photos that you want to the middle of the page.
14) Now, click on “join group” again and you will then click on the
“Add Photos”. You should now be able to drag your photos to the website.
Good luck contact the webmaster if you have trouble at firstname.lastname@example.org. He may be able to help you.