NOTE: To post to a forum, you must be logged in with a user account on lwa.org. If you need an account, just use the login form on the right side of each page to create one.
On the right hand side of most pages on the site, there are the “recent forum posts” that you can use to see “what is going on” recently. You can see the posts by clicking on these. Otherwise, you can just browse the forums and find things of interest.
If you want to post something under one of the Forum categories, log in with your user account and then do the following:
1) Click the “Forum” link under the banner to get to the forum page if you aren’t there.
2) Click on the forum that you want to post under.
3) Click on the “topic” in the forum page that you want to add a post.
4) Go to the bottom of the page and type what you want to post in the “reply” box.
5) After you type what you want to type, press “submit”.